Thanks! I got some adhesive (unfortunately I can't remember the name of it now) and sort of pinched the areas in the jaw/ear inward and glued it that way, just so it was a little more snug. The jawbone and cheekbone details sort of hide the pinched areas, so it worked out fairly well here. I hope that helps!
Yeah I used Model Masters acrylics. First I painted the entire mask with a dark red, and let it dry. Then I painted a lighter shade of red over it, so that you could still see the darker red in the recesses. I was actually amazed at how well it stuck to the latex. I've taken extra care not to stretch it too much when I put it on/take it off, and so far I haven't experienced any cracking. Hope this helps!